Friday, October 29, 2004

 

No Hat, No Cattle


September 17, 2001
THE pRESIDENT: I just remember, all I'm doing is remembering when I was a kid I remember that they used to put out there in the old west, a wanted poster.  It said:  "Wanted, Dead or Alive."  All I want and America wants him brought to justice.  That's what we want.

Uh, Huh.

March 13, 2003
THE pRESIDENT: We haven't heard much from him.  And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure.  And, again, I don't know where he is.  I  --  I'll repeat what I said.  I truly am not that concerned about him.  I know he is on the run.  I was concerned about him, when he had taken over a country.  I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban.

Today, October 29, 2004...
5:53 P.M. EDT. THE pRESIDENT: Earlier today I was informed of the tape that is now being analyzed by America's intelligence community. Let me make this very clear: Americans will not be intimidated or influenced by an enemy of our country. I'm sure Senator Kerry agrees with this.

I also want to say to the American people that we're at war with these terrorists and I am confident that we will prevail.


That's it?

Dear Mr. Bush:

You are a failure.

Sincerely,

The Yellow Dog



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?